Aquatic Conditions of Entry
- Children under the age of 10 years (0-9yrs) will not be allowed entry into the facility without continuous active supervision of a person over the age of 16 years. The person over the age of 16 must provide sufficient identification that proves that they are 16 or over, such as a learners permit, NSW photo card or alternate identification.
- Appropriate swim wear must be worn at all times.
- Patrons must follow any reasonable instructions given by Victoria Park Pool staff.
- Banned items are not permitted on the premises. This includ.es but is not limited to scooters, skateboards, footballs and soccer balls.
- No animals, drugs, alcohol, glass or porcelain is allowed on the premises.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Foul, abusive or inappropriate language or behaviour is not permitted.
- Running, pushing, back flips and bombing is not permitted.
- Diving is only permitted where the depth of the pool indicates greater than 1.2m (Please seek the advice of Victoria Park Pool Lifeguards for clarification).
- Coaching or training must not be conducted for fee or reward without prior permission of management.
- Patrons who ignore the Conditions of Entry will be asked to leave the premises.
Health Club Conditions of Entry
- The gymnasium facilities and program room are only available to patrons with a current membership or valid casual entry pass.
- Gym patrons must be 16 years and over.
- Gym patrons must replace all gym equipment immediately upon completion of exercise. This is a safety issue and will be strictly enforced.
- All gym patrons are required to wear suitable attire, shoes and carry a sweat towel and water bottle at all times. Any gym patron not properly attired will be asked to leave the premises.
- Wet clothing is not allowed in the gymnasium.
- All gym patrons must conduct themselves in a manner which will not cause harm or discomfort to any other Victoria Park Pool patron
- No food or drinks are to be consumed or permitted in the gymnasium.
- City of Sydney accepts no responsibility for lost or stolen items.
- Patrons must report any breakage or damage to equipment immediately to the gym attendant or facility staff.
- Bags are not permitted on the gymnasium floor. Please use lockers or storage rack at gym entrance.
- All patrons agree that their membership or entry may be cancelled by Victoria Park Pool if they do not adhere to the rules and regulations.
- Patrons must adhere to any reasonable instruction or request made by the gym attendant or facility staff member.
- The rules and regulations may be amended by City of Sydney at any time.
- No use of mobile phones, cameras or recording devices in the changerooms
- No rowdy activities in changerooms
- Children over the age of 5 are required to use a sex appropriate changeroom.