Victoria Park Pool will be re-opening on Monday 1st June, 2020.
To help reduce the spread of COVID-19, you will find some big changes in our Centre when we reopen.?These changes?have been put in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our members and staff.
If you are feeling unwell or if you have come into contact in the proceeding 14 days with any confirmed cases of COVID-19 do not attend the Centre.
- Monday - Friday: 6am - 7pm (last booking at 6:00pm)
- Weekends: CLOSED
Phone booking operating hours
- Monday to Friday 10am – 2pm
If you are feeling unwell or if you have come into contact in the proceeding 14 days with any confirmed cases of COVID-19 do not attend the centre. All patrons must complete the pre-screening questionnaire 2 hours prior to visitation.
At this stage other measures include:
- Social distancing must be practiced at all times inside and outside the centre
- All visitors are limited to, one 45-minute visit per day and a maximum of three visits per week
- Café services will remain closed
- 50m pool access only – usage for lap Swimming, Lap Walking and individual Aquacise only
- Change rooms are closed (disabled change room access available on request)
- No lounging on the pool concourse
- One person per lane
- No late arrivals – entrance will be closed 5 minutes after the start of booking times for safety reasons
- Early exits are allowed
To make a booking please contact us on (02) 9518 4800. All bookings must be made the day prior to your requested swimming session, and we recommend you book a minimum of 48 hours in advance to avoid disappointment.
- Bookings for the week starting 1st June will be available from the 27th of May.
- Phone lines for bookings will be avaliable between 10am and 2pm
- Timeslots are available every 45 minutes starting from 6am Monday-Friday.
- Full payment must be made at the time of booking and are non-refundable.
- In the interest of public safety, walk-ins will not be available.
Please be aware of the following restrictions:
- All swimming sessions must be booked by 5pm the day prior
- Bookings open every Wednesday at 10am for the following Monday to Friday
- One 45-minute session per a day
- Maximum of three sessions per a week
- Payments must be made at the time of booking
- In the interest of public safety walk-ins and payment on entrance will not be available
- Bookings must be made by phone on 9518 4800 (VPP) and 9319 2727 (PAP). Bookings will NOT be taken by email.
- Your Membership can be reinstated upon your request via email (email@example.com)
- Multi visit passes may be used and are encouraged to help with booking journey. Your visit will be recorded and removed from your visit pass at time of booking.
- Bookings must be made by the person who will be attending the centre except in the case of a parent booking for their child (age 10 and over)
- Access Card or concession card holders will need to present a valid card at time of entry to be eligible for the discounted fee. Failure to show proof will result in the full fee difference being charged to the purchase card.
- All bookings are non-refundable
- Sessions will run for 45 minutes. You will be required to enter, exercise, and exit during your allocated time slot.
- Customers with accessibility requirements should contact the centre prior to booking
*Bookings will be reviewed weekly and modified to ensure equitable and shared access. Weekend opening subject to demand.
All visitors will need to complete a pre-user questionnaire at least 2 hours before their allocated booking time. This will be emailed to you after your booking has been confirmed.
At this stage, our amenities will not be available for showers & changing. We recommend you bring adequate dry clothes to help you be as comfortable as possible once you finish your swimming session & head home to shower & change.
Learn to Swim
Our learn to swim program will not be resuming until further easing of restrictions. We will alert you via email, our website and social media when our learn to swim program is set to return.
Updates and Changes In Our Centre
Our Centre teams have been busy cleaning and preparing for a re-start of programs and re-opening. This means we have taken strict actions to ensure a high standard of environmental cleaning and providing adequate quantities of hand sanitiser or handwashing facilities in prominent places.
In addition, you will find some big changes in our centre when we reopen. These changes have been put in place to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our members and staff.
The safety of our staff & patrons is our highest priority. Please follow the social distancing markers around the Centre, ensuring you adhere to the distancing guidelines of 1.5m between the next person.
We have implemented signage for guidance around effective social distancing in all areas.
We are operating as a cashless Centre with EFTPOS available for all transactions. We will be accepting card payments only to help prevent the spread of coronavirus, as the World Health Organisation warns the virus can be transmitted to customers via banknotes and coins. Going cashless also leads to faster service. As we re-open, this measure helps us ensure better customer service for you.
We’ve missed you and are excited about the great work Australians have done, to help us open sooner and connect with you again.
We appreciate your patience and continued support and look forward to seeing you very soon.
The team at Victora Park Pool