This superfood salad is the perfect way to start your week off right.
- 1 cup (150g) mixed nuts
- 8 eggs
- 1 bunch each, coriander and flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked
- 2 tbs each pine nuts, slivered almonds
- ¼ cup (40g) golden raisins
- ¼ cup (40g) goji berries
- 2 avocados, peeled and halved
- Lime wedges to serve (optional)
- 100ml grapeseed oil (or other neutral oil)
- 2 tbs apple cider vinegar
- Juice and finely grated zest of 2 oranges
1 Preheat oven to 180°C. Place the nuts on a baking tray and roast for 5-7 minutes until lightly toasted, then set aside to cool.
2 Place a steamer basket or colander above a saucepan and then add the eggs. Cover and steam for 7 minutes (for soft eggs). Remove and refresh in iced water, then peel and halve.
3 For the dressing, combine the oil, vinegar, orange juice and zest. Season and set aside.
4 Place the herbs in a bowl with the nuts and dried fruit and toss to combine.
5 Serve with the avocado and steamed eggs. Drizzle over the dressing and serve with lime wedges.
RECIPE - By Delicious